ignition 1.0 beta 1 has been released!
Since the development of ignition proceeds much slower than originally
anticipated, we decided to release an up-to-date and not restricted beta
Your support should push the further development forward. But we're also
relying on your help to be able to complete the product. Particularly, we
need help with the following things:
- Revising and completing of the available documentation
- Translation of that documentation to German and English - other
languages are welcome, too, of course
- Translations of the program texts themselves
- New and more icons that can be used in the tool bars
- Reports of existing bugs in the whole package
At least the tree most contributing people will get a free version of
ignition as a compensation for their help. A mailing list will be
available, a bug tracker already is.
We're looking forward to your contributions!